- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
OptraHEALTH through the mobile application GeneFAX collects two types of information: (1) personally identifiable information that you provide voluntarily when you access certain features of the GeneFAX as noted below, and (2) generalized usage information that we collect automatically as you access the GeneFAX.
- Information That You Provide Voluntarily. OptraHEALTH collects personally identifiable information that you enter into data fields in the GeneFAX mobile application. For example, when you access the "Call Now" feature under CounselorConect module, you may be asked for phone number. Other features of the application may ask for other personally identifiable information necessary for the proper functionality of such features. If you decline to provide certain information while using the application, you may not be able to use some or all of the features offered through the application. We may retain email and other communications that you send us in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve the application.
- Usage Information That Is Automatically Collected. When you access the GeneFAX mobile application, OptraHEALTH may collect certain generalized information without your actively providing such information. This information may include, for example, your device type, your operating system, and your IP address.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We cannot perform our services without collecting information from you. Some of this information is Personally Identifying Information ("PII"), which is information that can be used on its own or with other data to identify you personally. Examples of PII include: name, email address, phone number. We also collect Protected Health Information ("PHI"), which, generally speaking, is any information that indicates the past, present or future health status of an individual and that can be linked to an individual's identity. Examples of PHI would include your genetic test results that are paired with PII.
- We employ rigorous technical and organizational safeguards against unauthorized disclosure or access to any of your information, including PII and PHI, consistent with the standards.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- OptraHEALTH uses the personally identifiable information that it collects to ensure the proper functionality of the application, to process user inquiries and respond to user requests, to analyze usage trends, to improve the application, and to develop new services.
- OptraHEALTH employs a variety of online security measures to safeguard and keep your information private.
WILL YOU SHARE ANY OF MY INFORMATION?
We will only share your information if we receive your consent or in the following, limited circumstances:
- We may disclose your PII or PHI if we believe, after legal review and careful consideration, that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or valid legal process, and unless we are legally prohibited from doing so, we will attempt to provide you with notice in advance.
- We may disclose your PII to address fraud, security, or spam issues; to comply with a legal duty to inform others, such as if we believe it's necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person or to protect our rights or property.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
WILL THIS POLICY EVER CHANGE?
We may change our policies at any time and the changes will apply to any information we already hold, as well as new information that we acquire after the change occurs. We will notify our users of any changes to our privacy policies on our Website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
100 Century Center Court, Suite 410, San Jose, CA 95112.